Holiday Concert for Concert Strings, Wind Ensemble, and FRYO Jazz
Dec 12, 2016
The Roman Catholic Parish of St. James the Greater
Holiday Concert for Symphonia and Philharmonic
Mar 12, 2017
Weinberg Center for the Performing Arts
A Night at the Opera
Nathan Wisnewski, violin
May 21, 2017
Frederick Community College
Featuring Concerto Winner
Maddie Hurwitz, flute
Directions to St. James Catholic Church:
Distance is about 28 miles. Please allow 45 minutes to travel, as there may be traffic to contend with.
1. From Frederick: take Route 340 west past Harpers Ferry to Charles Town.
2. Exit right onto South 340/ WV 9 East toward Berryville/Leesburg. (make sure you don’t get on WV 9 W. The exit you want is past the overpass, not before it.)
3. Exit right onto WV-115 NW / WV 9E toward Charles Town/Leesburg. (DO NOT take the first exit for Leesburg, this is the new road. Take the next one.)
4. Bear right onto WV 115S (WV-9) East toward Leesburg. Continue to follow this road.
5. Take the third right onto Crosswinds Drive. The entrance to Crosswinds has a large American flagpole. Take an immediate left to get to the church. You’ll see it ahead of you once you make the turn.
Some additional performances may be scheduled. To receive up-to-date information about all FRYO performances, sign-up for our newsletter at the bottom of this page. We will email you if a new performance is scheduled!